Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back in the saddle...

So thankful the holidays are over!! I had a wonderful holiday season with my family and friends but I am very thankful that for now, they are over and it will be a while before they come again! That being said, it is time to refresh my online presence and for that, I have redone my blog and also my website! Including adding my new logo!!


 I am not sure how to put it on my blog yet, but I have got it up and running on my website so take a peek when you have a chance!! I am busy catching up on all the first of the year special orders and should have an empty plate by the end of the month so be looking for updates around February 1st when I will start actively adding more to my shop. If you would like to see anything I do not have listed just let me know and I can whip something up! :) Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment