Monday, January 28, 2013

Doing better!

I have just gotten out 2 orders and have another 2 almost ready to go. I am so thankful to be busy but a little crazy as we are also starting to paint rooms in our home. One at a time I told the kids today as we were picking out paint...one daughter wanted HOT pink for her room while the other who shares the room wanted black! My son wants lime green for his room or any color that would annoy his sister the most. I still think its going to be a lot of fun and definitely a learning experience. That mixed with my business, homeschool and my husband's work plus 2 at home jobs, we are a BUSY family!! Overall though, we are still having fun and enjoying being together which is vital. Here are some shots of what I have been working on! :)

This is the only way I could get a shot of him with it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment