Thursday, February 7, 2013

Loving life!

My 7 year old is taking riding lessons and today was her 3rd lesson. She has been learning to ride on a lunge line and has been walking and trotting without hands to help her learn balance on the horse. Well today she learned to post trot without hands and she did VERY well!! I am so very proud of her and a tad jealous in the whole, "I wish I could have done this when I was younger so I will live vicariously through my child" kind of way. She loves riding (as I knew she would!!) and is doing very well so we are looking into buying her boots, a helmet and some kind of breeches. Fun = expensive when it comes to horses and the more fun it is, the more money it costs!! Oh well. I would pay for it 3 times over to see the look on her face!


I just wish her sister was as thrilled...and I am sure she would have been had she not been FREEZING!!





Life is good. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment