Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello Abigail!

There is a little girl at our bus stop who is the daughter of a single mom and an older sister to a 3 year old boy. She is in kindergarten and absolutely adorable! She also LOVES Hello Kitty. She has Hello Kitty paraphernalia all over everything and is always wearing clothes with Hello Kitty on it. Now that it is getting colder, especially in the mornings, she does not have a hat. I asked her if she had a Hello Kitty hat and she told me no. So, I decided to make her one. She didn't know anything about it and when my husband gave it to her this morning, she jumped up and down with excitement!! I am so pleased that I could share my talents with her to make her happy. Her mother is such a sweet person and works so hard, it really is the least I could do for their little family. :)

 I will hopefully get a picture of her in her new hat soon. Until then, Gwenna was happy to model it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment