Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rockin!!

I have been finishing up several projects started a LONG time ago...mostly just mocking me from the UFO bin in my room...taunting me that they were left unfinished...I hate that...

SO, I decided to be proactive and get them done!! I like to do a small project to get me "in the mood" to craft so I whipped up a pair of lace undies for my daughters American Doll! Quick knit and turned out a bit baggy but otherwise very cute!

My daughters almost entirely homemade doll :) the dress, bag, hat and undies are all homemade.


I also finally finished up a really nice dress for a friend of mines daughter. It is absolutely adorable!! I don't know if I would ever make it again as the way it is constructed is tedious and painstaking. I was happy to make it for her and I am 100% sure her daughter is going to look amazing in it! Here is a snapshot of it...


Overall I think it is a beautiful creation and I am proud to say I have made it! :) Special thanks to my sister Sarah from Bruington Photography for the amazing pictures!!

Lastly, I was talking with my older 2 children who are in elementary school last night and how today was wear your favorite rock shirt or band shirt to school. Well neither of my children have any shirts with band insignia or titles on them so I decided after seeing a super cute hat with a guitar on it on a blog yesterday, I was going to make it for my son so he would have a rockin' hat to wear!


Thanks Sara of RepeatCrafterMe for the awesome pattern!! He loves it and it looks so cute on him!!

Now to go finish up some other things :) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment