Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sisters!!!

Tonight I am having a girls night with my handicap sister Laura. She is awesome and although can get on my nerves when she tries to help me parent my children, she means well and is just trying to copy what I do as my 4 year old tries to emulate me. She bought some fake nails (one of her most favorite things!!) today while out with my mom so we put them on tonight. Even I put on a whole set! We had a blast! Then we played bowling on the wii (another one of her very most favorite things!!) while folding clothes...I am a mother first so I do have to do boring adult stuff too...overall things went well tonight and tomorrow is going to be fun too!! 
On a different note, after browning 3lbs of ground beef tonight, there was so much fat to pour off it was disgusting!! Better in a jar than in us I suppose...
And yes I am staying up WAY too late tonight!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment