Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday musings

Last night we were up for a bit with Ben since he was having issues with overheating. Kinda scary but I suppose it's not unheard of for children with Down Syndrome. New to me though! I feel so much like a new mom when it comes to him. I thought I would be fine since I've already had 5 children but boy was I wrong! It's a new adventure for sure. 

Thankfully he looks much better today but still isn't 100%. 

For my origami calendar this morning I was a bit disappointed to see it was just a technique page. Simply teaching a new folding technique. 
So I tried it and it's not fun. 

On a brighter note, today was my man's first day of college!!! I am so proud of him! He was so excited this morning and I am happy for him. He is going to be amazing!

Proud guy with his new student ID!

No comments:

Post a Comment