Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year in Origami

I love page-a-day calendars but will be the first to admit I rip off hunks of pages several times each year after I have forgotten to change it daily. I haven't had one in over 5 years simply because I don't like forgetting and inevitably feel guilt over not changing it! So, I have planners. I love my planners and use them daily for my poor scatterbrained mind to be able to remember anything! Well, my well meaning children got me a page-a-day calendar that is actually a fold-a-day calendar! I love origami and so it was a very thoughtful gift. So...will I do it everyday this year? Probably not. But I will try my best to fold them as close to the dates they are meant for! Here's some pictures of the calendar and days 1 and 2/3. So far? Very fun! 
Very cute calendar, very thoughtful children! 
Day 1: Penguin
Cute right? Um...kinda weird looking and does not stand up, but very simple origami. I could actually tell it was meant to be a penguin so that's good!
Day2/3: Nightingale 
I wonder if I threw it outside if it would fly...guess I'm off to go see! 

❤️ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment